Monday, September 12, 2005

Burned But Happy!.....

Just came back from my weekend dive trip to Tioman and now I am totally burned!

Sun-burned that is.... :o] and it hurts on my face and arms.

Regardless of this, I have enjoyed the dive. I did a few of my firsts (First deep dive and NIGHT dive)! It was COOL dispite the initial fears.

In addition, gets to know a lot of peoples who share the same interest. A big thank you to all the Instructors and DMs at 51 Scuba and Gill Divers for making it an enjoyable diving trip and teaching the skills during my Advanced Open Water course.

Yeah! An Advanced Open Water Diver now. :o)

Saw a few things during the trip too. Including Dolphins on our way to dive site at Labas, a BIG Lion's Mane Jellyfish at Marine Park and a ship wreck during my deep dive. But I missed a car wreck at my last dive site.

Happy, happy!!! :o)

For now, I have to bear with the painful skin and hope it will subside before my outing to Semakau next week for my guided walk training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home