Sunday, October 15, 2006

What A Dive At Pulau Hantu!!!.....

This morning dive with The Hantu Bloggers at Pulau Hantu was wonderful! And WOW! Pulau Hantu never fail to amaze me once again. Forunately, my camera also came back in time from servicing to capture the wonderful stuffs.

Firstly, Look at the Vis.....a good 3-4m I would say.



Then, it's a Slugfest! So many Nudibranch spotted today. Here are some tiny ones (the biggest is about 2cm). And because of this, some pics are OOF as my skill for macro still needs improvement.



The yellow spotted one is a gymnodoris sp. and the one hanging on the edge is a dermatobranchus sp. The yellow one with blue rhinophores and gills could be a tambja sp. And the red and white one is a first sighting for me at Pulau Hantu which is a chromodoris fidelis. There's also a tiny jorunna funebris but no pic for it.

Besides the tiny ones, there are some larger Nudibranchs which are commonly seen at Pulau Hantu too.



Here's the usual Blue Dragon Nudibranch and also lots of phyllidia.

Other than Nudibranchs, there's also the fishes, fanworms and a crab.



A very very good dive today I must say. Somemore, I was allocated with 2 volunteer guides (MingSheng & Howard) whom I managed to follow from start to end because of the good vis. :O)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home