Sunday, December 17, 2006

Slightly Better Vis.....

Today vis at Pulau Hantu was slightly better than last week. It was about 2-3m even though that the dive site was crowded again and the sky was overcast.



My dive buddy was Cynthia, a fellow wildfilms crew. It was her first local dive. She was pretty okay expect for some equalising problems when descending. But all went well and it's amazing that we managed to stay together till the end for the two dives. That's not bad for a first timer at Pulau Hantu. Just hope that the vis will not deter her from diving local again.

Though the vis had improved, I had a quiet day. So here's what I have seen:

My FIRST Allied Cowrie! Underwater I meant (Had seen them without diving, at East Coast before). I know this pic is not good, but can you see the elongated bump on the Sea whip?



The only Flatworm I saw:



No pteraeolidia ianthina(Blue Dragon Nudibranch) for me today! Strange! Nonetheless, still managed to see a jorunna funebris, a gymnodoris alba and the chromodoris fidelis again.



Mmmm....don't know why but it seen that our Nemo (False Clown Anemonefish) were a bit camera shy(at least for my camera) today. See this? This one only shows me its fin!!! Sigh....don't even want to give me some face. :OP


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home